Innovative Mailsend Franking Machine
The Mailcoms Mailsend Mailmark franking machine is the ideal solution for any business. It comes packed with many useful features and will fit comfortably into any office. This perfect low volume solution is provided to you by us.
The Mailsend franking machine not only offers you the lower, discounted, Mailmark franking prices but it also comes fitted with a useful 7 Kg weighing scale and an external 30 Kg weighing scale as part of the package. This will ensure that all of your post is accurately weighed and calculated.
The Mailsend is the perfect starter franking machine for businesses that sends more parcels than letters. It comes with some optional features such as a USB connected 30 Kg scale and thermal label printer which allows all of your mail to be sent and tracked from one place.
You can use the Mailsend to track your Royal Mail items and this solution also offers access to more Royal Mail delivery options via your online franking app. Automatic Tracking and delivery information will be sent straight to yours and your recipients inbox when using this all in one shipping solution.
If you optional wish to have the thermal label printer connected with your Mailcoms Mailsend franking machine, then you will also get an external weighing scale which will allow for easier printing of Royal Mail consignments with other carriers planned in the future.
Mailcoms Mailsend Specifications
- Franking Speed: Up to 50 Letters Per Minute
- Feeding: Pass Through
- Smart Meter Technology: Yes
- Android-based 7” Colour Touchscreen: Yes
- Mailmark Technology: Yes
- Job Memories: Yes
- Ad Slogans: Yes
- Departmental Accounts: 100 standard
- Max. Envelope Thickness: 9.5mm
- PIN Security: Yes
- System Dimensions (Length x Depth x Height): 419mm x 384mm x 292mm
Mailcoms Mailsend Options
- Connectivity: LAN or Wi-Fi Options
- Weighing Scale: 7kg integrated scale and 30kg external scale as standard
- Thermal Shipping Label Printer
- Up to 100 extra Cost Centre Accounts
- Carrier Services Available: Royal Mail Worldwide
- Track spend in real time through the machine’s touchscreen online