Pitney Bowes DM160 Postal Franking Machine
Further Information on the Pitney Bowes DM160 Postal Franking Machine
The DM160 includes a 2.5kg scale weigh platform (upgradeable to 5kg) including all UK and worldwide postal rates so you can ensure exact postage for your letters or parcels every time. The DM160 has true ‘Semi Automatic Franking’ and processes mail at speeds of up to 40 items per minutes making it suitable for smaller daily volumes and will easily cope with larger post runs such as mailshots, invoices, statements etc. The Pitney Bowes DM160 franking machine even allows you to print a promotional message and/or return address on every envelope you send! Additions to the used DM160 franking machine include the ability to update the machine remotely either via a LAN Connection or PC Meter Connection.
About the Pitney Bowes DM160.
- Very Few Impressions:
- Condition: USED MACHINE, working well. Practically brand new condition.
Pitney Bowes DM160 Smart Franking Machine Further Information:
- Speed: 40 Letters Per Minute
- Envelope Feeding: Semi-Automatic
- Built In Postal Scale: Yes, 2.5Kg
- Departmental Accounts: Yes, 25 available
- Mailmark: Yes
- Smart Meter: Yes
- Royal Mail Vat Services Compliant: Yes
- Royal Mail License Included: Yes
- Connection Method for 'Top-Ups' or updates: LAN connection or PC Meter Connect
- Postal Rate Change Update: ALL Inclusive Free of Charge with our Support & Service Agreement
- Free Delivery and Installation: Yes
- Ink Cartridge Cost & Yield: £74.95 for approx. 5000 Impressions (Mailcoms Pricing)
- Full Ink Cartridge and Pack of Labels Supplied With Machine: Yes
- Machine Age & Usage: Light Usage
- Premier Support and Service agreement to include onsite call outs, mandatory inspections and Postal Rate updates: £199.00 Per annum
Mailcoms are an authorised distributor for Pitney Bowes and are fully approved to inspect, Service and Maintain Pitney Bowes franking machines by the Royal Mail.