Pitney Bowes DM60 Postal Franking Machine
Further Information on the Pitney Bowes DM60 Postal Franking Machine
The Pitney Bowes DM60 operates at speeds of up to 15 letters per minute. The DM60 franking machine comes with a integrated weighing scale, and this lets you weigh your letters and other items to calculate the correct postage for you instantly. The DM60 franking machine increases mail room productivity in any office environment, manually feeding and processing mail at speeds of up to 15 items a minute. The Pitney Bowes DM60 franking machine allows you to even print a promotional message and/or return address on every envelope you send! Additions to the used DM60 franking machine include the ability to update the machine remotely either via a LAN Connection and benefit from Mailmark technology.
About the Pitney Bowes DM60.
- Very Few Impressions:
- Condition: USED MACHINE, working well. Practically brand new condition.
Pitney Bowes DM60 Smart Franking Machine Further Information:
- Speed: 15 Letters Per Minute
- Built In Postal Scale: Yes, 2.5Kg
- Mailmark: Yes
- Smart Meter: Yes
- Royal Mail Vat Services Compliant: Yes
- Royal Mail License Included: Yes
- Connection Method for 'Top-Ups' or updates: Analogue Line (such as a fax line) or via LAN connection
- Postal Rate Change Update: ALL Inclusive Free of Charge with our Support & Service Agreement
- Free Delivery and Installation: Yes
- Ink Cartridge Cost & Yield: £49.95 for approx. 1280 Impressions (Mailcoms Pricing)
- Full Ink Cartridge and Pack of Labels Supplied With Machine: Yes
- Machine Age & Usage: Light Usage
- Premier Support and Service agreement to include onsite call outs, mandatory inspections and Postal Rate updates: £120.00 Per annum
Mailcoms are an authorised distributor for Pitney Bowes and are fully approved to inspect, Service and Maintain Pitney Bowes franking machines by the Royal Mail.