Pitney Bowes DM400c Used 'Smart' Postal Franking Machine
Further Information on the Pitney Bowes DM400c Mid to High Volume 'SMART' Franking Machine
The Pitney Bowes DM400c operates at speeds of up to 95 letters per minute. The DM400c franking machine with its integrated 5kg scale, lets you weigh your letters and other items and calculate the postage for you at instantly. The DM400c franking machine brings large mail room productivity into an office environment, automatically feeding and processing mail at speeds of up to 95 items a minute. The Pitney Bowes DM400c allows you to even print a promotional message and/or return address on every envelope you send! Additions to the machine include the ability to update the machine remotely either via a LAN Connection or by a an analogue phone line.
About the Used Pitney Bowes DM400c.
- Serial number: PB6615699
- Total Impressions: 512522 Items
- Condition: High Mileage, Used condition
- Previous User: Charis Grant
Pitney Bowes DM400c Smart Franking Machine Further Information:
- Speed: 95 Letters Per Minute
- Built In Postal Scale: Yes, 5Kg
- Smart Meter: Yes
- Royal Mail Vat Services Compliant: Yes
- Royal Mail License Included: Yes
- Connection Method for 'Top-Ups' or updates: Analogue Line (such as a fax line) or via LAN connection
- Postal Rate Change Update: ALL Inclusive Free of Charge with our Support & Service Agreement
- Free Delivery and Installation: Yes
- Ink Cartridge Cost & Yield: £89.95 for approx. 12,000 Impressions (Mailcoms Pricing)
- Full Ink Cartridge and Pack of Labels Supplied With Machine: Yes
- Machine Age & Usage: Approximately 18 Months & Light Usage
- Annual Support & Service Agreement: 1st 12 Months Free of Charge, thereafter - £399 per annum
Mailcoms are an authorised distributor for Pitney Bowes and are fully approved to inspect, Service and Maintain Pitney Bowes franking machines by the Royal Mail.